Name of data controller: Brendtex Kft.
Electronic contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Person responsible for contact at the controller: Pege Zoltán (the "Data Controller")Legislation applicable to data processing
1. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Regulation (EC) No 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR);
2. Act CXII of 2011 on the Right to Informational Self-Determination and Freedom of Information (Infotv.)
3. Act V of 2013 - on the Civil Code (Civil Code)Purpose of data processing
The Data Controller wishes to enable data subjects to register on the website www.xyz.hu (the "Website") and to use the services of the Website reserved for registered users.
The Data Controller is entitled to send newsletters or invitations to its own events.Scope of the data processed
The Data Controller processes the e-mail address, name, address, and mobile phone number of the person/company registering, provided by the data subject at the time of registration. The processing of the e-mail address and name provided at the time of registration is necessary to enable the Data Controller to verify that the registration is linked to a real person and to contact the data subject if necessary.
An essential condition for the conclusion of the contract (registration) is the provision of an e-mail address, without this the Data Controller cannot provide the registration.Legal basis for processing
Processing is necessary for the conclusion and performance of the contract (Article 6(1)(b) GDPR)Duration of storage of personal data
Personal data will be deleted by the Data Controller within 3 years after the cancellation of the registration.Rights of data subjects
The data subject may at any time request the Controller to provide information about the data that the Controller is processing about him or her. The data subject may send such a request to the e-mail address email@example.com.
The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller, upon specific request, information as to whether or not his or her personal data are being processed and, if such processing is taking place, the right to obtain access to the personal data and the following information:
1. the purposes of the processing;
2. the categories of personal data concerned;
3. the persons to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, including in particular persons in third countries and international organisations;
4. where applicable, the envisaged period of storage of the personal data or, where this is not possible, the criteria for determining that period;
5. the right of the data subject to obtain from the controller the rectification, erasure or restriction of the processing of personal data relating to him or her and to object to the processing of such personal data;
6. the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
7. where the data have not been collected from the data subject, any available information on the source of the data;
The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller, at his or her request, the rectification of inaccurate personal data relating to him or her within 30 days.
The data subject shall have the right to receive the data relating to him or her by e-mail or, at his or her specific request and on payment of the costs, by post.
The data subject shall have the right, where he or she contests the accuracy of his or her personal data, to request the restriction of the processing of the data for the duration of the contestation.Processing of personal data
The Data Controller stores the personal data on its own technical equipment, does not give access to them to third parties and only transfers the data to third parties with the notification of the data subject.Managing cookies (cookies)
The Data Controller does not process personal data when using cookies.
Pursuant to Article 20 (4) of Act CXII of 2011 on the Right to Informational Self-Determination and Freedom of Information, the following must be specified in the cookie processing of the website, if it processes personal data:
· the fact of data collection,
· the scope of the data subjects,
· the purpose of the data collection,
· the duration of the processing,
· the identity of the potential controllers who are entitled to access the data,
· a description of the data subjects' rights in relation to the processing.
Fact of processing, scope of data processed: unique identifier, dates and times
Data subjects: all website visitors
Purpose of processing: identification of Users and tracking of visitors
Duration of data processing, deadline for deletion of data: the duration of data processing for session cookies is until the end of the visit to the websites.
Description of data subjects' rights in relation to data processing: data subjects have the possibility to delete cookies in the Tools/Preferences menu of their browsers.
The data controller uses the Facebook remarketing code. Cookie lifetime: 20 days, purpose of processing: personalisation of Facebook ads, further information: http://hu.facebook.com/help/cookies/
(In Hungarian), http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager0 7.html
(In English).Right to legal redress
If the data subject has a complaint about the processing, he or she must first submit the complaint to the Data Controller, who will investigate the complaint and respond within 30 days.
In the event of a breach of his or her rights, the data subject may take legal action against the Controller (at the choice of the Controller's registered office or the place of residence of the data subject). The court shall decide on the case out of turn.
The data subject may lodge a complaint against the processing with the following authority: National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information, Headquarters: 1125 Budapest, Szilágyi Erzsébet fasor 22/C.